Sunday 27 July 2014

Category: Romance



SUMMARY:  Lou Clark knows lots of things. She knows how many footsteps there are between the bus stop and home. She knows she likes working in The Buttered Bun tea shop and she knows she might not love her boyfriend Patrick.

What Lou doesn't know is she's about to lose her job or that knowing what's coming is what keeps her sane.

Will Traynor knows his motorcycle accident took away his desire to live. He knows everything feels very small and rather joyless now and he knows exactly how he's going to put a stop to that.

What Will doesn't know is that Lou is about to burst into his world in a riot of colour. And neither of them knows they're going to change the other for all time


MY RATING:




This is not your average/typical romance book. If you are looking for sugary hugs and kisses with a happily ever-after with the intention of shedding only glad tears. I'm sorry but this ain't the book for you.

Right now this me but I'll move on tell what I really loved

And I really appreciate the author on how she handled this delicate issue and truthfully portrayed the mind of the people who want to make decisions like Will’s. Another thing is that the author didn’t try the readers to fall in love with the characters by physical appearances.
As I read the book my insides were filled with this warm feeling and appreciating this book with all the known good words known to me.
Louisa Clark- I loved her and her observations and predictions about people. She is the portrayal of most the people who don’t know their full potential and settling for less or never trying this is it. And she spoke out everything without holding back. 
Will Trayson- I loved him too not at first of course but through the story just like Lou I fell in love with him slowly and steadily. Even it’s hard for me I supported his choice eventually like Lou, even before she did. And I hope he realize that he made her life great just like Lou did.
I loved the progress, the conversations, in the story with some chapters from other characters POV. This book is induced with a big dose of reality also some deep life shit quotes which is not highlighted as dialogues (which for some reason I liked it). The character, the setting, the surrounding are original with their own ups and downs. They make them more real making me think what if this isn’t some fiction but a real life story.
Altogether If you want a brilliant read, just read it already

No comments:

Post a Comment